Welkom op FanFic.nl

De Nederlandse website waar je fanfiction kunt lezen n schrijven.

Nu on-line: (0)

Home » Forum » Stamcafé » Quotes 6

Quotes 6

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
KaulitzFreak
KaulitzFreak

[2731]
KaulitzFreak zei op 30 nov 2010 - 17:11:
Always remember, believe in today, believe in tomorrow, believe in yourself, and whatever happens, don't jump.

-Bill Kaulitz

jorinloveth
jorinloveth

[5719]
jorinloveth zei op 15 jan 2011 - 0:00:
'Het idee van onsterfelijk zijn is voor mij dat je echt nooit doodgaat. Ook niet door wapens, onthoofding ofzo. Maar dat je wel vernietigd kan worden. Als ze je bijvoorbeeld door een blender halen of verbranden enzo XDD'

-Tossie
serieus, i died bij het roze gedeelte XD

NovaFlowne
NovaFlowne

[1453]
NovaFlowne zei op 15 jan 2011 - 0:04:
@ Jorinde: AHAHAHA waarom doe je dat nou? XDD

jorinloveth
jorinloveth

[5719]
jorinloveth zei op 15 jan 2011 - 11:17:
^omdat het echt zo geniaal was XD

LxKaulitz

[3065]
LxKaulitz zei op 15 jan 2011 - 14:02:
i was born to get wild,
that's my style
if you didn't know that,
well baby now you know

- b.e.p - the time.

ikdachtikpostheminofftopic/gooiheteruittopic/welkliedjeluisterjenu.
maar ik kwam toch maar op deze.

KolaLollie
KolaLollie

[7287]
KolaLollie zei op 15 jan 2011 - 22:20:
The feelings that hurt most, the emotions that sting most, are those that are absurd; the longing for impossible things, precisely because they are impossible; nostalgia for what never was; the desire for what could have been; regret over not being someone else; dissatisfaction with the worlds existence. All these half-tones of the souls consciousness create in us a painful landscape, an eternal sunset of what we are. ~Fernando Pessoa

The world is not the most pleasant place. Eventually your parents leave you and nobody is going to go out of their way to protect you unconditionally. You need to learn to stand up for yourself and what you believe and sometimes, pardon my language, kick some ass. ~Queen Elizabeth II

A true soul mate is probably the most important person youll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave. A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, and make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life. ~Elizabeth Gilbert

If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise. ~Robert Fritz

The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask. There cant be any large-scale revolution until theres a personal revolution, on an individual level. Its got to happen inside first. ~Jim Morrison

Time takes it all whether you want it to or not, time takes it all. Time bares it away, and in the end there is only darkness. Sometimes we find others in that darkness, and sometimes we lose them there again. ~Stephen King

When I was young, I used to have this thing where I wanted to see everything. I used to think, How can I die without seeing every inch of this world? ~Leonardo DiCaprio

I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious. ~Albert Einstein

ja. ikverveelme.

NaNaa
NaNaa

[9884]
NaNaa zei op 15 jan 2011 - 22:35:
A true soul mate is probably the most important person youll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave. A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, and make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life. ~Elizabeth Gilbert

<3

MoonRocker

[11046]
MoonRocker zei op 15 jan 2011 - 22:43:
Music is the only language in which you cannot say a mean or sarcastic thing.
- John Erskine
[yeah for random quotes]

NaNaa
NaNaa

[9884]
NaNaa zei op 15 jan 2011 - 22:49:
OMGOMGOMG. DIE KEN IK EN DAT IS DE MOTTO VANVAN. YASMINE IN RIDICULOUS.
-overjoyed-

xEmma
xEmma

[18528]
xEmma zei op 16 jan 2011 - 11:58:
Time takes it all whether you want it to or not, time takes it all. Time bares it away, and in the end there is only darkness. Sometimes we find others in that darkness, and sometimes we lose them there again. ~Stephen King
<'3

SJELSYxYMAS
SJELSYxYMAS

[304]
SJELSYxYMAS zei op 17 jan 2011 - 17:24:
Calvin:"ja Shelsy suckt eh"
Jordy:"EH DA'S WEL MIJN NICHT EH!"
Calvin:"da's u achternicht joenge!"
Jordy:"EN DAN! Da's mijn nicht"
-later-
Calvin:"Shelsy lijkt echt 11 eh"
Jordy:"Zoekt ge boel? Da's mijn nicht!"
-later-
Calvin:"Shelsy waarom doet gij pootje lap bij mij?"
Shelsy:"da was ik nie en what the fuck hebt gy tege mij eh!"
-VUE kijkt kei raar en Jordy kijkt trots-

Freaking
Freaking

[333]
Freaking zei op 18 jan 2011 - 9:28:
Today, I had sex with my boyfriend. Right after, he left the room and went to the bathroom to throw up. FML

- Iemand van FMyLife.com

ZeroGravity
ZeroGravity

[2002]
ZeroGravity zei op 18 jan 2011 - 11:49:
er was eens een pinda die stratenmaker was... -een klasgenoot

if music be the food of love, play on. -william shakespeare

xEmma
xEmma

[18528]
xEmma zei op 18 jan 2011 - 14:29:
Today, I had sex with my boyfriend. Right after, he left the room and went to the bathroom to throw up. FML

- Iemand van FMyLife.com
Die kwam ik net tegen !

NaNaa
NaNaa

[9884]
NaNaa zei op 18 jan 2011 - 16:12:
Frankly, it doesnt bother me if people scratch me in the back or pull my clothes during a concertBut more seriously, weve already heard alarming stories about fans fighting during our concerts or in front of our hotels. Occasionally, when Im on stage, Ill even pick out and locate the fans who are behaving badly. Sometimes I want to just put down my guitar and ask them to calm down and behave, but that might really kill the atmosphere. The fans have to learn to control themselves. Were just normal guys, and, frankly, if they really knew me, they wouldnt want to see me so badly!

-Tomi

Interview: If you would ever change your band name again, what would it be?
Georg: Georg and Those Two Other Guys!
Tom: Georg, there are four of us.
Georg: But...Bill's not a guy!
Bill: Asshole

Hehehe. Ik moest zo focking hard lachen om deze eh. x'D

YarahartBill
YarahartBill

[9076]
YarahartBill zei op 18 jan 2011 - 16:14:
Frankly, it doesnt bother me if people scratch me in the back or pull my clothes during a concertBut more seriously, weve already heard alarming stories about fans fighting during our concerts or in front of our hotels. Occasionally, when Im on stage, Ill even pick out and locate the fans who are behaving badly. Sometimes I want to just put down my guitar and ask them to calm down and behave, but that might really kill the atmosphere. The fans have to learn to control themselves. Were just normal guys, and, frankly, if they really knew me, they wouldnt want to see me so badly!

-Tomi

Interview: If you would ever change your band name again, what would it be?
Georg: Georg and Those Two Other Guys!
Tom: Georg, there are four of us.
Georg: But...Bill's not a guy!
Bill: Asshole

Hehehe. Ik moest zo focking hard lachen om deze eh. x'D

GENIAAAAAL!!! *strijk* *dood* *nog dooier*

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20