Welkom op FanFic.nl

De Nederlandse website waar je fanfiction kunt lezen én schrijven.

Nu on-line: (0)

Home » Forum » Stamcafé » Offtopic #181

Offtopic #181

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
xEmma
xEmma

[18528]
xEmma zei op 9 mei 2012 - 20:11:
City Of Angels^^
We are its angels, of course

xjeszell
xjeszell

[8982]
xjeszell zei op 14 mei 2012 - 20:23:
Enjoy slaag met adoptiepapieren eh. (:

NaNaa
NaNaa

[9884]
NaNaa zei op 14 mei 2012 - 20:23:
Yeah I suppose one day of gayness beyond the max will suffice.

GO TELL DADDY. SOMEONE HAD TO TELL YOU. DIDN'T YOU EVER WONDER WHY YOU DON'T HAVE ANY OF HIS LOOKS? IT'S SO OBVIOUS!

Bodine
Bodine

[21395]
Bodine zei op 14 mei 2012 - 20:25:
WE LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME WHAT IS YOUR F*CKING PROBLEM WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN OR PERFECT FAMILY I HATE YOU.

You are no longer invited to my house ever again.
I can not have life-ruiners in here.

Oh and ehm. But that's nature/nurture. It might as well just - you know, you're gay when you're born no matter how you're raised.

NaNaa
NaNaa

[9884]
NaNaa zei op 14 mei 2012 - 20:29:
Yeah but if he doesn't get to see like gays doing fine he'll never have the courage to come out and we'll have to do it the hard way.

OH YEAH YOU HAVE THAT PERFECT FAMILY WHERE YOUR FATHER IS STRUGGLING WITH HIS SEXUALITY AND LOOKS IN EVERY EFFING THING THAT REFLECTS HIS SO-CALLED BEAUTY. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR MOTHER AND YOU'RE AN ONLY CHILD. HOW IS THAT A PERFECT FAMILY. I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO DO SOMETHING, IT WAS RUINED ALREADY.

Bodine
Bodine

[21395]
Bodine zei op 14 mei 2012 - 20:32:
WELL MY DADDY CAN'T HELP HIMSELF BEING GORGEOUS CAN HE? AND SINCE HE IS, WHY WOULD HE NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPRECIATE IT? AND HE'S NOT STRUGGLING WITH HIS SEXUALITY. HE IS OKAY WITH BEING GAY. WHERE DID YOU EVEN GET THE IDEA. AND WHO SAYS YOU NEED A MOTHER TO BE A HAPPY FAMILY? WE ARE DOING FINE WITH THE TWO OF US. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO RUIN IT WITH YOUR STUPID LIES.

And no I think we should let them live with Larry and Harry that'd be sooooo cute.

xjeszell
xjeszell

[8982]
xjeszell zei op 14 mei 2012 - 20:32:
Ja, geadopteerd zijn. Perfecte familie maakt dat toch?
Maar de waarheid en stoeprand zijn toch hard. Hm?

NaNaa
NaNaa

[9884]
NaNaa zei op 14 mei 2012 - 20:37:
HE ISN'T GORGE, GODDAMNIT. HE'S NOT EVEN PRETTY! HE'S NOT EVEN ATTRACTIVE. HE'S NOT EVEN NICE-LOOKING. SO YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID! AND IF HE IS SO OKAY WITH IT, WHY DOES HE HAVE AN UGLY GIRLFRIEND? CAN YOU EXPLAIN? CAN YOU!? NO YOU CAN'T. AND DIDN'T YOU EVER NOTICE HOW HE'S ONLY TWO YEARS OLDER! GOSH, WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR EDUCATION THAT YOU DON'T REALIZE YOU CAN'T HAVE BABIES WHEN YOU'RE TWO!?

And maybe that would be.

Bodine
Bodine

[21395]
Bodine zei op 14 mei 2012 - 20:39:
Are you stupid? Are you blind? He really is gorgeous. I have a weelly pretty daddy. You jealous? That's it, isn't it? You're jealous of my daddy's gorgeousness. And ehm - he has "an ugly girlfriend" because his management asks him to. You know why he listens to them? Because he needs money to support me. That's called love, bitch. You just don't understand a damn thing.

NaNaa
NaNaa

[9884]
NaNaa zei op 14 mei 2012 - 20:44:
No you don't. How could I even be jelly of something like.. that. And bitch please, you're just so fucking naive. You could make money for your own too and SUPPORT YOURSELF. But you can't and you don't because you're way too dependent! That's right. You're naive and dependent and ADOPTED.

Bodine
Bodine

[21395]
Bodine zei op 14 mei 2012 - 20:46:
I COULD, YES. BUT HE LOVES ME AND THINKS I SHOULD PUT ALL MY ENERGY IN MY EDUCATION AND ACTUALLY HAVING A BIT OF FUN. SO HE WORKS FOR ME. THAT'S WHAT DADDY'S TEND TO DO, IS IT NOT? You are genuinely stupid.

NaNaa
NaNaa

[9884]
NaNaa zei op 14 mei 2012 - 20:49:
WELL YOU SURE DON'T GOT A HELL LOT OF ENERGY THEN IF YOU HAVE SUCH A LACK OF EDUCATION YOU DON'T KNOW ZAYN CAN'T BE YOUR FATHER BECAUSE HE FUCKING LITERALLY CAN'T. IT'D BE AGAINST NATURE! SO NOW GET YOUR ASS TO YOUR STUPID DAD AND ASK HIM FOR YOUR PAPERS OR I WILL. AND WORKING IS NOT DATING CHICKS YOU DAMN-

Bodine
Bodine

[21395]
Bodine zei op 14 mei 2012 - 20:53:
Don't pretend he's not working he's in the studio every fucking day, what's your problem? That is working. It is. But with the band he's in comes and image and to stick to that no one can know he's gay. He wants to make money to support me and therefore he accepts that he cannot come out if he wants to keep his job.
Also - you clearly have no idea what modern techniques can do. We never said anything about me being a natural baby. Just that he's my dad.

NaNaa
NaNaa

[9884]
NaNaa zei op 14 mei 2012 - 20:57:
Well basically his "love" for you is holding him back from finding real love. Oh yeah, you're being a real good daughter there.
And - oh really. So are you trying to say that they took his DNA when he was two and were like "oh well he'll be ready to be a dad by now." Yeah that's just sooo logical and realistic.

Bodine
Bodine

[21395]
Bodine zei op 14 mei 2012 - 20:59:
I never said I'm a good daughter. Nor did I ever say that me being born made sense. It's just part of their culture okay. You should respect that.

xjeszell
xjeszell

[8982]
xjeszell zei op 14 mei 2012 - 20:59:
Ja, Bodine en logica. Altijd toch?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17