Welkom op FanFic.nl

De Nederlandse website waar je fanfiction kunt lezen n schrijven.

Nu on-line: (0)

Home » Forum » Stamcafé » Quote's 9

Quote's 9

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
ZeroGravity
ZeroGravity

[2002]
ZeroGravity zei op 11 sep 2011 - 17:18:
I'm a galley slave to pen and ink.
-Honore de Balzac

Vespertine
Vespertine

[1330]
Vespertine zei op 3 april 2012 - 17:49:
And frankly, Id rather they didnt give a gust of stinking chihuahua flatulence whether the woman standing next to them has fleshier knees than they do. Let my girls be Hermiones, rather than Pansy Parkinsons.
<3 En heel JKR's quote. En ook die over slapen: dat is heerlijk!

Celestial
Celestial

[1216]
Celestial zei op 3 april 2012 - 18:21:
A good friend is hard to find, hard to lose, and impossible to forget.

Gewoon zó waar

xjeszell
xjeszell

[8982]
xjeszell zei op 5 april 2012 - 19:14:
Life is pretty damn confusing. Times will get tough no matter who you are, or where you come from. And everyone has within them the ability to get through
ââ¬â Paul DiGiovanni

Celestial
Celestial

[1216]
Celestial zei op 7 april 2012 - 8:49:
Het mooiste aan mijn lichaam vind ik toch mijn lichaam zelf eigenlijk. -Snipertje

Deze vind ik wel leuk n.n

JustDream
JustDream

[446]
JustDream zei op 7 april 2012 - 11:39:
No matter how sick she is or how bad she's looking at the moment, you still see her as the most beautiful person in the world. And if you're really in love, you don't care about all the other girls that are standing in line for you. You don't want another night with any person. You just want her.
~Bill Kaulitz

Celestial
Celestial

[1216]
Celestial zei op 7 april 2012 - 12:00:
I'd wake up and wish I could manipulate these dreams and control them.
-Gerard Butler

xjeszell
xjeszell

[8982]
xjeszell zei op 7 april 2012 - 14:09:
"I dont want the world and kids to turn into robots, you know? I dont want everybody to hide behind their computers. I remember a day, and I say I remember a day like Im an 80-year old man but its like crazy how fast the world changes."

ââ¬â Martin Bennett Johnson

"Music, to me, when so many people are tuned in and listening, is like real love between a boy and a girl. Its the most frustrating, hard, emotional experience in the entire universe, but youre doing it because its the thing you love the most."

"Music is never gonna die, itll never die, it keeps people alive, it keeps people sane, it keeps people happy so whatever we gotta do to bring that were gonna do it."

"It is really important to always pay attention to the positive things over the negatives. Make a list in your head of the things that make you the happiest in life and think about it when you get bummed. It works I promise."

ââ¬â Paul Charles DiGiovanni

"No it wont all go the way it should, but I know the heart of life is good."

ââ¬â ~Paul Charles DiGiovan

"Some stuff is really tough, and a lot of things are not they way that I want them to be, but I feel so strongly that if you always act on how you feel, then you will be happy."

ââ¬â Paul Charles DiGiovanni

xEmma
xEmma

[18528]
xEmma zei op 7 april 2012 - 14:28:
Under the weight of your wings, you are a god and whatever I want you to be. And I wonder if you teuly are nearly as beautiful as I believe.
Anna Nalick - In my head

Celestial
Celestial

[1216]
Celestial zei op 7 april 2012 - 16:25:
Je kunt alleen tijd verspillen, als je vergeet ervan te genieten.

NaNaa
NaNaa

[9884]
NaNaa zei op 9 april 2012 - 20:29:
"Vorige keer was het grappig, want toen kreeg iemand een 3"

- Papa. Die Shopping Queens kijkt.

xEmma
xEmma

[18528]
xEmma zei op 9 april 2012 - 20:31:
Mama: "Floor, ik vind het soms zo verbazingwekkend dat je niet stinkt."

YarahartBill
YarahartBill

[9076]
YarahartBill zei op 10 april 2012 - 21:22:
Ik kwam een paar dagen geleden warm en bezweet op school. En stelde deze vraag aan een vriendin:

Yara: "Stink ik?"

Op een één of andere manier was die vraag ongelofelijk grappig, want ze moesten zich allemaal vasthouden aan iets om niet om te vallen van het lachen.

Vespertine
Vespertine

[1330]
Vespertine zei op 17 april 2012 - 18:06:
"Ik ben ziek.
Ik ga best op tijd naar bed.
Ik ga zeker niet mee uit.
Ik weet zelfs niet of ik wel mee ga naar X voor haar verjaardag, voordat we zouden uitgaan.
Ja, ik sms dadelijk Y even dat ik niet meega."

Yeah. We all know how that turned out.
*kroop om 6u deze ochtend in bed*

MariTom
MariTom

[4229]
MariTom zei op 19 april 2012 - 16:45:
Le Spaans les gisteren, we hadden het over de 'Imperativo' --> gebiedende wijs.:

Docent: Wie weet een werkwoord op -er?
Leerling: Nacer! (geboren worden)
Docent: Uh. Ja, opzich een heel goed voorbeeld, maar niet voor deze vorm. Het gebeurt denk ik niet zo vaak dat je tijdens een bevalling tegen de baby roept 'WORDT GEBOREN!'.
-
Leerling: Waarom zijn er uitzonderingen op klemtoon? Ze kunnen het woord toch ook gewoon een andere klemtoon geven of de regels anders maken?
Docent: Omdat taal eerst bedacht is, en later pas opgeschreven. Zo heb je het woord 'teléfono', een uitzondering op de klemtoon regel. 1000 jaar geleden noemde men het al een 'teléfono', maar ze schreven het later pas op.
Wacht eens. Toen hadden ze natuurlijk nog geen telefoon. Nou ja, je snapt mijn punt!

xEmma
xEmma

[18528]
xEmma zei op 22 april 2012 - 15:05:
There is a firelfy loose tonight, better catch it before it burns this place down.
~ Ed Sheeran - Firefly

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19