Welkom op FanFic.nl

De Nederlandse website waar je fanfiction kunt lezen én schrijven.

Nu on-line: (0)

Home » Forum » Stamcafé » Quote's 9

Quote's 9

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
ZeroGravity
ZeroGravity

[2002]
ZeroGravity zei op 11 sep 2011 - 17:18:
I'm a galley slave to pen and ink.
-Honore de Balzac

xjeszell
xjeszell

[8982]
xjeszell zei op 24 april 2012 - 20:24:
'You may not be exactly where you want to be right now, but make the most of everything at your disposal and you will quickly get there.'

- Paul DiGiovanni

SJELSYxYMAS
SJELSYxYMAS

[304]
SJELSYxYMAS zei op 1 mei 2012 - 11:43:
dude:"Can I read the back of your shirt?"
Sara:"Uh... Yeah sure"
dude:"It says 'I support same sex marriage'... I SUPPORT!"
- Dude by ARCHITECTS op Groezrock
-------
"Who wants to shower with me? You can come backstage!"
- David Derosiers, Simple Plan@Groezrock
-------
Sara:"hebt ge Lidl man gistere op de wei gezien?"
Seppe:"Nee?"
ik:"da was een gast in een blauw pak met een cape gemaakt van Lidl zakken"
Seppe:"Cool, gaan wij da volgend jaar doen met zakken van den Aldi?"
---------
meiske da by ons aan de backstage zat:"How does it feel to play in front of so many people"
Sébastien:"It feels great!"
meiske:"Oh I'm so jealous!"
Sébastien:"Can I ask you now something... How does it feels to have boobs"
wij:"great!"
- Gesprek met Sébastien Lefebvre van Simple Plan
-----
Sara:"hier loopt iemand rond met een T-shirt aan wat precies een combinatie is van Escape the Fate en Simple Plan"
ik:"The Dillinger Escape Plan"
Sara:"Oh, gy kent die dus?"
------
ik:"dude.... Zei die gast van ARCHITECTS nu Olly Murs?"
Sara:"ik heb da ook verstaan, zoude die hem luisteren?"
Paar Groezrock quotes die ik me nog herinnerde...

xEmma
xEmma

[18528]
xEmma zei op 1 mei 2012 - 20:20:
Iemand op Youtube: What the hell? These American girls look in pretty good shape for having just, presumably, come out of some clubs after a night of drinking and dancing. The girls in the UK are usually lying comatose in puddles of urine and vomit.

Carlina
Carlina

[289]
Carlina zei op 4 mei 2012 - 17:18:
"It's hard to describe a relationship like theirs to people, because most of us were raised to think love is fire, passion, and prolonged bouts of giddiness and strained emotions. The quieter kind of love looks kinda boring on the surface, even cool-hearted. Nobody wants that at first. Some people never learn how wonderful it is to be friends with a lover or spouse, to know that here is someone you can be yourself around, and they will love you anyway, sometimes not in spite of your worse characteristics, but because of them. That kind of lover will stay with you through thick and thin, will make you feel valued always, and will make any disastrous occasion seem less so because you are with that person." - Tamora Pierce

Heel deze quote. Zo hard. Gah. <3

xEmma
xEmma

[18528]
xEmma zei op 4 mei 2012 - 21:18:
Time - People talk about killing it while it is quietly killing them.

Vespertine
Vespertine

[1330]
Vespertine zei op 17 mei 2012 - 13:03:
Dear big brother,

Remember the day I borrowed your brand new car and I dented it? I thought you'd kill me, but you didn't. And remember the time I dragged you to the beach, and you said it would rain, and it did? I thought you'd say, "I told you so." But you didn't. Do you remember the time I spilled strawberry pie all over your car rug? I thought you'd hit me, but you didn't. And remember the time I forgot to tell you the wedding was formal and you showed up in jeans? I thought you'd yell at me, but you didn't. Yes, there were lots of things you didn't do, But you put up with me, and you loved me, and you protected me. There were lots of things I wanted to make up to you when you returned from Iraq.

Sincerely, ...but you didn't.

;____; </3

Bodine
Bodine

[21395]
Bodine zei op 17 mei 2012 - 13:07:
Ohmy.

Carlina
Carlina

[289]
Carlina zei op 17 mei 2012 - 13:23:
Not gonna cry, not gonna cry, not gonna cry....

Zo :-( .
En dan lijken al je 'grote problemen', weer peanuts.

Carlina
Carlina

[289]
Carlina zei op 20 mei 2012 - 15:26:
Dubbelpost, I know, don't shoot me.

Maar: Als iemand goede quotes kent over inspiratie, motivatie, het leven, ikweetnietwat: posten prettyprettyplease?

Ik zoek namelijk een leuke quote om het dankwoord van mijn scriptie/thesis mee af te sluiten. Dus het is echt wel voor een goed doel. En quotes zijn natuurlijk ook altijd leuk om te lezen. ^_^

Vespertine
Vespertine

[1330]
Vespertine zei op 20 mei 2012 - 21:23:
O, ik heb wel een leuke Facebookpagina voor je, waar ik zelf fan van ben: Daily Inspiration & Motivation. Heel inspirerend en motiverend, zoals de naam zegt. ^-^ Ze posten heel vaak hun spreuken in de vorm van afbeeldingen, elke dag een paar. En mijn downloads-map zit VOL met afbeeldingen die ik heb opgeslagen, om uit te printen en op te hangen in mijn kamer. ^-^

Carlina
Carlina

[289]
Carlina zei op 21 mei 2012 - 16:26:
^ Thank you!

Ik heb uiteindelijk deze genomen van Steve Jobs, aangezien mijn thesis over sociale media gaat en Steve Jobs had daar geen directe invloed op maar met zijn Apple enzo zat hij wel in het ICT-wereldje. En hij is gewoon ook mooi, de quote.

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

- Steve Jobs, 1955-2011

xEmma
xEmma

[18528]
xEmma zei op 21 mei 2012 - 22:12:
Daphne en ik communiceren de dag voor Grieks-examen:
Daphne: en daphne sprak tot haar, antwoordend met de gevleugelde woorden: ik ben woensdag klaar. En dan heb ik zaterdag nog ff toernooi lalalalala.
Emma: Daphne, welk woord ontsnapt aan de haag van je tanden?!
Jullie spreekt, het woord nemend, toe Emma, de moeder over goden en mensen: Kan iedereen dan vrijdagavond?

Het infecteert ons leven. Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... (Jammer dat de e's niet op een dramatische manier steeds kleiner worden.)

xjeszell
xjeszell

[8982]
xjeszell zei op 22 mei 2012 - 11:16:
"Zijn dat skittles aan je armband?"
Klasgenoot. We aten skittles maar - no. Just. What.

Vespertine
Vespertine

[1330]
Vespertine zei op 22 mei 2012 - 16:06:
Hahaha Emma, dat is stiekem zo leuk aan die oude vakken he! :'D

xEmma
xEmma

[18528]
xEmma zei op 25 mei 2012 - 16:08:
Pepijn: Twee woorden, negen letters. Duidelijk.
Emma: Huh? Duidelijk is maar één woord.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20