Welkom op FanFic.nl

De Nederlandse website waar je fanfiction kunt lezen én schrijven.

Nu on-line: (0)

Home » Forum » Stamcafé » Het (anti-)schooltopic #3

Het (anti-)schooltopic #3

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Bodine
Bodine

[21395]
Bodine zei op 20 nov 2014 - 10:20:
Emma en ik zijn slim want wij halen onmogelijk tentamens.

xNadezhda

[7882]
xNadezhda zei op 20 nov 2014 - 23:48:
@Julia: hang on. Your teachers advised you to take a test to prove you can speak German? What's the added value of your bachelor's degree, then?

@Bodine: I'm pretty sure things'll look up for you again, though. It's all part of the process, the whole negative attitude thing. Especially since you're kinda narrowing your horizon for a while with all the maths (or. you know. all the psychology, depending on your degree) which can get pretty annoying. So doing something wildly different might actually make you feel better about your major again as well. (:

MoonRocker

[11046]
MoonRocker zei op 21 nov 2014 - 0:20:
@Dezh: Well - I dunno exactly. I suppose it's to have sort of proof before I get my bachelor's degree? Now that you ask, I actually have NO idea. Damn it!

realMe
realMe

[2181]
realMe zei op 21 nov 2014 - 8:49:
I'm taking both the exams because I'm so scared for exams. I don't know the exact worst for it in English, but yeah, so I thought it was wise that I would take both the exams, so that this one is practise and I won't have the pressure of making or failing it.

But Bodine, I barely made it with my English exam. So I don't know if I will make it. I'm going to try. And I don't have a teacher. I have a cursus by the LOI and I do know what I must do and know. I even have a practice exam. So I can practice.

Oh guys this is lovely. Everyone is speaking English.

1Dzayn
1Dzayn

[5362]
1Dzayn zei op 21 nov 2014 - 8:51:
I'm sure you can do it, Josette ^-^
I have faith in your skills

realMe
realMe

[2181]
realMe zei op 21 nov 2014 - 9:09:
Thanks dearie

Bodine
Bodine

[21395]
Bodine zei op 21 nov 2014 - 10:47:
Terrified? You mean terrified?
And you're speaking of your CE/SE's for English? I didn't do too well on those either. FCE is way different, I promise. Do you know the differences between than/then, to/too etc? And when to use what tense? Clauses? Prepositions? It's really just the basic grammar you have to know.
I'll warn you, by the way. When you walk into the examination room, the examinators will speak the most intimidating perfect British English you've ever heard. DO NOT LET THAT BRING YOU DOWN. They are CPE level or higher and that is NOT yet expected of you. (:

xEmma
xEmma

[18528]
xEmma zei op 21 nov 2014 - 12:37:
Edit: Just ignore me, I was talking nonsense.

MoonRocker

[11046]
MoonRocker zei op 21 nov 2014 - 14:36:
Thanks dearie

Do you happen to watch Once Upon A Time? Because - well, if you do, you know what I mean otherwise ignore me _0_

realMe
realMe

[2181]
realMe zei op 21 nov 2014 - 19:19:
I don't know what clauses and prepositions is, but that can also be so because I even don't know what that means in Dutch
the other thing I do know quit well I suppose.

Oh and that those people speak perfect English I already know. I had been mailing with them, because they misspelled my name and the forgot the last three names of my official name. But thanks for the warning, I might help me for remembering that you said it.

Krewella
Krewella

[2289]
Krewella zei op 22 nov 2014 - 0:04:
You can do it Jose!

xEmma
xEmma

[18528]
xEmma zei op 24 nov 2014 - 21:32:
Since last week I have been following two courses at the same time and tomorrow will be the first time I can actually attend a lecture of the slightly less important course

MoonRocker

[11046]
MoonRocker zei op 24 nov 2014 - 21:40:
Because, let me guess, you now own a time turner?

xEmma
xEmma

[18528]
xEmma zei op 24 nov 2014 - 21:44:
I ALREADY DID
But no, since I have an exam this Friday, we have less courses than usual.

YarahartBill
YarahartBill

[9076]
YarahartBill zei op 24 nov 2014 - 21:53:
Gosh. I so hoped time turners were real. I could do so much in one day. Sometimes you just haven't got enough time in one day. 24 hours is not that long if you have a million thing to do.

Krewella
Krewella

[2289]
Krewella zei op 24 nov 2014 - 22:01:
I wish I had one too. There are just so many things I wanna do over. Cause it was so much fun or cause i made mistakes or whatsoever.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12