Welkom op FanFic.nl

De Nederlandse website waar je fanfiction kunt lezen én schrijven.

Nu on-line: (0)

Home » Forum » Stamcafé » Brief aan... [9]

Brief aan... [9]

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
xjeszell
xjeszell

[8982]
xjeszell zei op 22 juni 2011 - 14:41:
Brieventopic. Je kent 't wel.

xDevilBitch
xDevilBitch

[10099]
xDevilBitch zei op 19 mei 2012 - 15:42:
Nu voor straks - 2 Scheikunde H/V
Je bent nutteloos. Oké, misschien heb je de basis, maar je geeft lang niet genoeg informatie om mijn vragen op te lossen en je oefenopgaven zijn echt een lachertje.

Carlina
Carlina

[289]
Carlina zei op 19 mei 2012 - 17:22:
Moodswings,

Ga weg!

xjeszell
xjeszell

[8982]
xjeszell zei op 20 mei 2012 - 12:18:
Moodswings,

Ga weg!

This. Forreal. My thoughts.

Hot Chelle Rae
Why aren't they on the "normal" version of Whatever? Because right now I really am in love with I Wish and Back to California and you got me crying and ugh.

Najim,
Honestly - thank you. I think you're one of the few people who are like, genuinely nice and I really think you're awesome. Anyhow thanks for making me smile because I kinda needed to smile. Yep.

Carlina
Carlina

[289]
Carlina zei op 20 mei 2012 - 19:00:
Hele enge storm,

Verdwijn.

Bodine
Bodine

[21395]
Bodine zei op 21 mei 2012 - 17:03:
To everyone who is suffering from my bad moods,
I really am trying to be a better friend. I really am trying to not bitch at you. I really am trying to be a good daughter and sister. I really am trying to say good morning every time my alarm clock tells me I have to wake up to another stressful day. I really am trying to answer all of your questions politely. In fact, I am even trying to not ignore you when I am fed up with every single person on this fucking earth. I try to put my bad moods aside and treat you normally. I try to smile. I try to be nice. I really am trying.
But I can't. I'm just not like that. I'm not sweet and I'm selfish and now that I'm just aggressive and stressed out and exhausted all the time it's even worse and I'm so sorry and I understand if you just go ignore me for the rest of the time we have to spend together and I understand if you don't want to see me anymore. I am sorry though. I am. I am trying. But I guess I just can't.

neversay
neversay

[5612]
neversay zei op 21 mei 2012 - 17:34:
Bodine,
It's gonna be okay. <3 Ik denk dat iedereen het vast wel begrijpt en niemand je zal gaan negeren. Het is bijna vakantie en je moet het gewoon nog even volhouden. You'll be just finee. Shelfish is not always a bad thing, by the way.
Anyway, we all love you for who you are and if you're not that happy I guess most of your friend will respect that. If they do not, they're not good friends. (:
*hugsss*

xjeszell
xjeszell

[8982]
xjeszell zei op 21 mei 2012 - 22:55:
Najim,
Again - thank you.

xEmma
xEmma

[18528]
xEmma zei op 21 mei 2012 - 22:58:
G.
Jij weet niet dat je iets fout hebt gedaan. Maar ik kan je niet recht aankijken tot we er over hebben gepraat. Maar je weet niet eens dat dat nodig is. En ik wil je niet afleiden tijdens je examens, dus ik wil het je nog niet zeggen. Maar het is ZO moeilijk om nu met je te praten.

NaNaa
NaNaa

[9884]
NaNaa zei op 22 mei 2012 - 22:09:
Mom & Dad,

I'm so sorry. I know I've been locking myself up and pushing you away lately but it's your fault somewhere. I really hope you can see. I really hope you see why I can't be a nice girl with lovely friends and make people smile. I know I'm a mean bitch who makes people cry and whose friends are gonna fuck her up big time. But it wasn't me who raised me.

Vespertine
Vespertine

[1330]
Vespertine zei op 23 mei 2012 - 14:10:
Vriendje
Jij bent mijn redder in nood.
Held.
<3

neversay
neversay

[5612]
neversay zei op 23 mei 2012 - 19:20:
Meneer Jeehee,
U heeft zojuist mijn dag verpest. Waarom geeft u mij een T/Havo advies? Ik sta een dikke zeven voor geschiedenis! En Kyla staat een zes, maar die heeft wel gewoon havo advies? Terwijl Angela een negen staat en die ook Havo advies heeft?
Bedankt.

xEmma
xEmma

[18528]
xEmma zei op 23 mei 2012 - 20:00:
R.
You freak me out. You really do.
Seriously. Stop staring at me. Stop smirking at me like you're undressing me mentally. I can't even look you in the eye anymore since you've been looking at me like that. I hate it. Stay away from me. Don't act like you don't notice that you make extremely uncomfortable.

YarahartBill
YarahartBill

[9076]
YarahartBill zei op 23 mei 2012 - 20:30:
Hooikoorts,
Serieus? Fuck off!

xjeszell
xjeszell

[8982]
xjeszell zei op 23 mei 2012 - 21:00:
Weather
Please stay like this. I mean I love it and it makes me happy and I like being happy so please don't go back to 18° or something like that thanks

Vespertine
Vespertine

[1330]
Vespertine zei op 23 mei 2012 - 22:29:
Hooikoorts,
Serieus? Fuck off!

AMEN.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20